To set up the Google Authenticator app on your mobile device:
- Download and install Google Authenticator application on your device from App Store or Google Play depending on your device model.
- Open Google Authenticator and click the ”+” icon. You will be offered to choose one of the options:
Scan code. Point the camera at the QR code (in your EXMO account) to be scanned.
Enter the key. Specify the name of the new account you are creating in Google Authenticator (for example EXMO). Enter a 16-digit code from the EXMO personal account.
Make sure that your Google Authenticator app is synced correctly. The time on the mobile device and the computer must match exactly up to seconds.
- Go to the main menu of the Google Authenticator app
- Tap More and then Settings;
- Tap Time correction for codes;
- Tap Sync now.
The sync will only affect the internal time of your Google Authenticator app, and will not change your device’s Date & Time settings.
More detailed information about Google Authenticator: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/1066447?hl=en&ref_topic=2954345